R and D proposal under the ICPS program of DST
A platform for systematic integration of Indian Epidemiology datasets to enable health analytics and disease modelling (R and D proposal under the ICPS program of DST)
- Dr. Rashmi Pant, Biostatistician, SHARE INDIA.
- Dr. Jammy Guru Rajesh, Associate Research Director, SHARE INDIA.
Funding source: Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Amount: Rs. 77.29 Lakhs.
Aims:Integrate, organize and make available to the scientists and policy makers an easily usable interface, tentatively called IndEpi 1.0.
Data Synthesis and Integrative Modelling-
- Develop a common platform integrating public health databases (IndEpi V.I .0).
- Conduct epidemiological investigations.
Big data analytics and visualizations:
- Create population level simulations and predictions based on parameters assimilated from IndEpi 1.0.
- Generate easily interpretable, visually accessible and policy relevant evidence that may provide inputs to all stakeholders.
- Perform case studies on synthesis of IndEpi 1.0 with select independent epidemiological studies.
Status of the project
- Project approved and awaiting release of funds from DST.